Do you have a business or idea that makes people say, “Hey, more people need to know about this,” but you have only a vague idea of how to get the word out? You may not have a big budget for digital marketing, or you might think that word of mouth will be enough. The occasional Facebook post will get the job done, right? If any of that sounds like you, we have great news. Digital marketing is here and it can do more than you imagined with less money than you might think. Check out these six reasons you might need to hire a digital marketing agency.
- Do you have a target audience? A specific kind of person you want paying for your business? One of the greatest things about digital marketing is the ability to watch marketing trends and measurements. You might have heard of SEO, but you aren’t sure what it is or what it has to do with marketing. SEO (search engine optimization) is, simply put, making sure the right people are looking at your company. If you sell signed baseballs, you don’t want people coming in asking to buy baseballs for Little League practice. You want collectors to visit your shop. SEO makes sure that the customer can use a search engine to find what they are looking for without wading through a hundred pages. Social media can also be shaped to marketing results. On social media, you can target by age or location, and it is easier to get people to share your posts and get free advertising.
- Do you want to do better than your competition? Startups and even bigger companies know how digital marketing works, so if you want to compete to get your name out there, you need to be seen online. Digital marketing is gaining more and more recognition and you would much rather join this group than be left behind.
- Do you want to keep your customers? One of the greatest feats of digital marketing is the ability to retain customers. Amazon is an excellent example. It tracks what a specific customer looks at or buys on its website and then emails them about relevant products they like based on their search history. This method used by digital marketing agencies will keep the customer coming back to see what else might be on Amazon for them. Even places that may not be selling products can take advantage of this ability. If your company is knowledge-based, it is good to know what kinds of information your customer has been looking at on your site. You can then send them recommendations for similar articles and encourage the audience to not look elsewhere for the information.
- Do you want your audience to think you are the best they can find? Digital marketing will work out better if you have an up-to-date website for your intended audience to find your products. Customers have high expectations for websites; if they think it looks unprofessional or that little effort has been put into the content, they will leave the website, and you have lost a customer. You want to give the audience a great first impression, and for many, the website is the first impression. If your website is not easy to read or intuitive to browse, the consumer will give up and try somewhere else. You will need to know marketing trends to make sure your website is up to par with your competitors. If keeping track of marketing trends sounds too time-consuming or confusing, you might want to hire a digital marketing agency.
- Do you want to spend less money but get more results? Digital marketing is the best way to get great results for less money. In traditional marketing, you might decide to put a billboard on the highway. You have to pay for the billboard, and it will be torn down after you stop paying. That is the end of your marketing campaign. However, if you do a short video clip, for a social media ad, once it is finished, you can reuse it. Your ad could go viral and be shared among thousands of people, and it will not cost you a penny. You also save money by being able to change your marketing techniques instantly if what you’re doing isn’t working. Results are easy to come by and can help guide you to make better ads, whereas if you put out flyers on the street, you may never know how valuable your effort was.
- Do you want to kick your traditional marketing up a notch? Just because you decide to use digital marketing, it does not mean that you need to stop traditional marketing. Most digital marketing agencies agree that using traditional and online marketing together can give greater results than traditional marketing on its own. Digital marketing can capture the online community and target specific people better than traditional marketing, but it’s better to use both than just the traditional.
Contact Us to Learn About Our Digital Marketing Services
If you think you might want to start marketing digitally, or even started already but might want some help, Lachina Creative is here for you. Lachina Creative is a full-service digital marketing agency with some of the best talents around in design, branding, and marketing. We offer digital marketing services to businesses in any industry. Check out our digital marketing services to see if we can help you grow!