Is your job putting a damper on your creativity? Join our small company, where the
projects are fun and plentiful, the team is full of rock stars, and you are encouraged to unleash
your inner creative genius.
Marketing Services Sales Representative
The sales representative will be responsible for building our digital services locally and across the United States. If you’re an outgoing people person who thrives in a fast-paced digital services environment, apply today.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Creating, growing, and maintaining end customer and referral source accounts
- Building and sustaining strong customer relationships
- Identifying new sales/service opportunities
- Cultivating and managing customer relationships
- Utilizing sales reports and other data to recognize sales opportunities in customer buying patterns
- Making cold calls to prospective customers utilizing local professional directories
- Following up on sales leads and scheduling appointments with prospective customers
- Following up with customers and providing solutions
- 3+ years sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree (business, sales, or other related fields) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Digital services knowledge is preferred
- Proven experience in business development
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and public-speaking skills
- Superior time-management and organization skills
- Strong work ethic
- Team player who thrives on challenges
- Proven track record in sales and account development
How to Apply:
Please e-mail your resume, cover letter, and three professional references to [email protected] with “Commission Sales Representative” in the subject line. No phone calls, please.
Copyeditor, Proofreader, Indexer
Are you a freelance copyeditor, proofreader, or indexer who wants to take on exciting work with new clients? Lachina is always looking to bolster our editorial services with qualified freelancers. We pride ourselves on offering the highest-quality editorial services and our freelance network is an extension of that promise to our clients.
We are looking for freelancers proficient in the following:
- Copyediting: Chicago Manual of Style, APA, and/or Bluebook
We require all potential freelance candidates to take and pass a test in their area of expertise in order to take on projects with us.
To apply, please email Whitney Philipp, [email protected], using “Lachina Freelance Candidate” in the subject line.
If you’re a bright-eyed and bushy-tailed college student, we would love to hear from you! We are looking to add some up-and-coming new marketing talent to our summer 2018 workforce.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Whitney Philipp, [email protected], using “Marketing Intern Candidate” in the subject line.