Is your job putting a damper on your creativity? Join our small company, where the projects are fun and plentiful, the team is full of rock stars, and you are encouraged to unleash your inner creative genius.
Digital Marketing Assistant
Are you passionate about marketing, naturally inquisitive, and eager to embrace responsibility? Are you obsessed with understanding everything there is to know about a product? If this sounds like you, please read on!
The Marketing Assistant will provide a full range of support to our marketing department and clients in a fun and demanding environment. This person must be able to exercise excellent judgment in interactions with clients, media and other internal and external audiences, and be capable of acting independently to complete complex projects with minimal supervision and within deadlines. This is a strategic thinking position with the potential for tremendous career growth.
- Develop and execute marketing plans for clients
- Social media management
- E-mail marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Monitor, analyze, and report the performance results for campaigns
- Assist in the execution and evaluation of account maintenance/optimization activities
- Calendar management for multiple initiatives
- Manage meetings and events with clients
- Organize and distribute status reports
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations, or equivalent required
- Must be able to efficiently support multiple initiatives
- Must have an impeccable attention to detail
- A quick-thinker and an adept problem-solver
- Able to work in highly demanding environment while being able to handle varying personalities and work styles with grace and tact
- Must have a high-level proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Sheets, and Keynote
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- The ability to manage one’s time and prioritize multiple tasks to meet associated deadlines
- The drive to take initiative, work independently, and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative, positive, and flexible
Benefits include 401(k); paid holidays; vacation; and life, medical, and dental coverage.
Please e-mail resumes with a cover letter including salary requirements to [email protected] with “Digital Marketing Assistant, 2017” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
Copyeditor, Proofreader, Indexer
Are you a freelance copyeditor, proofreader, or indexer who wants to take on exciting work with new clients? Lachina is always looking to bolster our editorial services with qualified freelancers. We pride ourselves on offering the highest-quality editorial services and our freelance network is an extension of that promise to our clients.
We are looking for freelancers proficient in the following:
- Copyediting: Chicago Manual of Style, APA, and/or Bluebook
We require all potential freelance candidates to take and pass a test in their area of expertise in order to take on projects with us.
To apply, please email Whitney Philipp, [email protected], using “Lachina Freelance Candidate” in the subject line.
If you’re a bright-eyed and bushy-tailed college student, we would love to hear from you! We are looking to add some up-and-coming new talent to our Spring 2018 workforce. Check back again soon.